The City of Kennesaw will celebrate the start of the Christmas holiday season on Saturday, December 3, 2022 with a parade and entertainment program downtown at Depot Park.
The festivities begin at 2pm with a parade on Main Street featuring costumed characters, designer floats, marching bands, and Santa’s sleigh. The entertainment will continue with a holiday host of activities from 3pm to 7pm with live music and dance performances, a seasonal variety of food vendors, crafts, gift and general merchandise near the Depot.
- Pictures with Santa will be available from 3pm to 7pm. Photos will be taken by a professional photographer. Digital downloads of the photos will be available free of charge the week after the event. Attendees will have the option to purchase photos from the site.
Children’s activities include a snow playground, inflatables and amusements, kids crafts, visits with Santa, stage entertainment, and a holiday market full of gift ideas and unique merchandise. Food vendors will be onsite.
- 2pm – Santa Parade
- 3pm to 7pm – A day with Santa
- 5:30pm – Parade Awards
- 6pm – Christmas Tree Lighting
The parade route will start at Adams Park; left on Watts Dr., left on Main St. (headed north); and to Park Dr. and a left on Park Dr. (back into Adams Park).
For weather updates, please visit:
2828 Cherokee St.
Kennesaw, GA 30144
Saturday, December 3, 2022
Parade – 2pm to 3pm
Festival – 3pm to 7pm
- Adams Park & the Ben Robertson Community Center, 2753 Watts Drive
- Along Lewis Street, between North Main Street & Dallas Street
- Surface Parking behind Revival on Main (access entrance from Watts Drive)
- First floor of the parking deck at Revival on Main (access entrance from Watts Drive)
- Handicap ONLY parking is available in the lot at the intersection of North Main Street & Moon Station Road.
For more information, please call the Kennesaw Parks & Recreation Department at (770) 422-9714 or visit kennesaw-ga.gov/adaywithsanta/
Who were the winners in the float design?
Yes, please post the winners.
Are the pictures with Santa free? You just bring your own camera?
Will the parade begin at noon or 1:00? Thanks
The 2013 parade begins at noon.
Will this event still be held with the rainy weather?
Comments are closed.